Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mailing List for Beginning Photography and/or Photoshop Class

**EDIT :: The Beginner's Basic Photo Class has been finalized and announced. All those on the mailing list will receive the details first so be sure to check your e-mail starting the evening of February 15th... I can't wait to meet you all!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN


I am still completely overwhelmed with all of you who have taken the time to complete my survey on attending a beginners class on either Photography or Photoshop. The responses have been AH-MAZ-ZING!

So, the next step here would be to put all those fantastic responses to a name and e-mail. Please take just a few minutes to sign up for the class mailing list. Those who sign up on this list will be the first to know of registration details, class time, date, costs... EVERYTHING.

Remember, even if you don't get a seat in the first session class I am planning on holding many more of these - well, as long as the demand calls for it.

Click the link at the top for Class Mailing List or go HERE to complete the form.
To learn more about the classes go HERE and HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle
    My name is Leah Davis and I am friends with Sarah Stephens and Bridgette Balms. I have heard great things about you from both of them...just wanted to stop by and say Hello! And that your work is lovely...hope to meet you someday.
    Oh and Sarah said you used to be in the Parkwood ward? That's where I live now!
    Small world!

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP