Thursday, March 11, 2010

Springtime :: Mini Photo Sessions

Edit: I just realized... the timing of these mini sessions makes for a perfect Mother's Day gift... so all you dads/husbands out there... ahhh, who are we kidding women, no subtle hints just forward this link to him and say THIS IS WHAT I WANT! ;-)

Here it is folks, already announced via my newsletter... your chance for a session with me for a smokin' deal! Introducing...



Contact me at michelle@sweetmomentsdesign.com for open time slots. The session location will be communicated to you at the time of booking. So hurry and don't delay... sessions are first come, first served.

1 comment:

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP