Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Calling all blog followers... I NEED YOU!!!

This is not the time to be shy, I need each and every one of you! I have just entered a contest to 'WIN A FREE WEBSITE' and not just a website but $6,000 (yes, 6 grand, can you believe it??!!) worth of branding, identity and other fantastic marketing help. I really want to push my photography business to the next level, and while yes I do currently have an operating website, it would mean so much more if I was able to pull in some amazing resources that can help me and my business.

Now, this is where you come in... You see, it's not just a 'let's pick someone from a hat' kind of contest; it's a contest where the winner who has the most comments for their entry will win.

I need ALL of you, so round up your mothers, your uncles, your cousins twice removed... heck even the dog (only if he can type)... and go here and leave a comment (no registration, no crazy hoops to jump through - just leave me some comment love). And please help spread the word to everyone you know (c'mon Facebook, don't fail me now!); one of the other entries already has over 300 comments... yikes!

I sincerely appreciate your help... I'm really not the kind of person that would normally do this, but winning this would mean so much to me and this business I'm trying to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP