Sunday, August 9, 2009

a VERY quick sneak peek...

WOW, two posts in one night, that's gotta be a record for me ;-)

I just couldn't go to bed tonight without loading the photos from todays session onto my computer; and then I just couldn't go to bed without going through all of them; and I certainly couldn't go to bed without picking out (and editing) a couple of my favorites; and I absolutely could NOT go to bed without posting them!

Oh Stacie, I adore you and your ENTIRE family. THANK YOU! I had so much fun today! I will post more of the crew later, but for now luv on these... ;-)




(This studly young man will soon be headed for Raleigh, NC for his 2 year church mission in just a few months... hence the family 'Raleigh' shirts! Stacie, you think of everything, I'm so proud of you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP