Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the road again...



That's right, you heard it here folks! I'm taking the show (and family) on the road! This August we're hittin' the great wide open heading up to NorCal (bay area & central valley/Stockton area)... the birthplace of yours truly. Lots of destinations on the itinerary, but with only one goal in mind... NOTHING!!

So, naturally I thought while I'm there (and it ain't that often, unfortunately) if anyone wants to hook up for a photo session I can definitely make time for my peeps! I'm going to have an awesome travel session package that can't be beat! So call or e-mail me for all the details. Be sure to spread the word if you have any family/friends in NorCal, too.

Ahhhh, I can already hear the beaches calling my name...

1 comment:

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP