Monday, May 10, 2010

More wedding pics.... but, shhhhh...

...just remember I'm only the 2nd shooter... I leave this stuff to the real pro!

While this was only my second time 2nd shooting I'm quickly finding a real love and appreciation for it; it sure is nice to just be the relaxed, calm one who has to get all the fun, detail shots... that I can handle.

This couple was so sweet and the bride was such a crack up. She had this laugh that was so completely infectious that I couldn't stop smiling all night long. And as you can see the grounds at the Farm at South Mountain were absolutely gorgeous... loved it!





Thanks again, Andy for inviting me out to help shoot your wedding!

**next up... more baby lovin'... you won't want to miss this one**

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP