Friday, April 9, 2010

Senior portraits sneaky peeky | Danielle

So if you been following this blog for any length of time then this face will definitely look familiar. This is my gorgeous niece who has been on this blog more times than I care to dig up, but most recently HERE and HERE when I took her SENIOR model pictures late last year. With every SENIOR model that signs up we do TWO amazing shoots together. The first one is usually towards the end of your junior year or over the summer before your senior year and the other one is just before you graduate so you get some fantastic, fresh images for your grad announcements, etc.

I'm sooooo thrilled that Dani trusts me implicitly and will let me 'do my thang'! I can't tell you how important it is to have fun with your photos and to trust your photographer - ME!




Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP