Saturday, April 17, 2010

QUICK UPDATE... photo 101:MECHANICS

Just to let you all know that I had to reschedule the upcoming photo 101:MECHANICS class to Wednesday, May 5. Please note this in your calendar and if you haven't signed up yet you should do so ASAP.

The last class was so much fun and I had an absolute blast teaching and hangin' with my new (and old) homies! Honestly, I should be committed for having way too much fun teaching about camera stuff. But seriously, the class is dirt cheap, no excuses... let's get that camera off auto and use it the way the manufactures had intended!

Call or e-mail me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP