Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grad announcements...

Just wanted to remind all you seniors (and parents of seniors) that there is still plenty of time to order your graduation announcements. I have some awesome, all-new templates but if you want a unique, one-of-a-kind design I'm also available for custom work.

I do have a couple jobs that are in the final proof approval stage then I can share with you all the radness (oh yeah, I just said that) that is... the class of 2010!

FYI... all my cards are press printed, high quality cards available in multiple sizes and in a variety of paper choices. My senior 2010 promo right now is for 5x7 flat cards (front & back) for $1.25 each for 25+ (template designs only). Contact me for my VERY reasonable custom design rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP