Saturday, February 20, 2010

My rugged mountain man!

It seems as of late my only willing and non-bribable household guinea pig would be the hubs... what a trooper! I'm loving all that is OCF (off camera flash) if you couldn't tell, but I'm not sure if I've got the mad skills to bust out my lighting on a client shoot just yet... but I'm working towards that goal.

So, just before the typhoon hit here this evening (OK, moderate evening downpour) we headed up to the Superstition Mountains to catch a beautiful view of the storm roll in. The clouds, the mountain, the sunset... it was all breathtaking.



(PS -Don't forget to snag your seat at my upcoming Beginner's Basic Photography class... click the link above for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP