Friday, January 1, 2010

I've never been one for goals, BUT...

...I have come to realize their significance in my life as a mom, a wife and a small business owner. They are necessary! Being the 'fly by the seat of my pants' kinda girl that I am and my go with the flow nature it can be hard to sit down and define my path - to tell myself where I'm going. And I often feel that if I REALLY set a goal and I fall short of that goal then I have failed - no matter the journey, no matter the lessons learned... just a failure. However, I do know that the feeling you get from accomplishment, from reaching that goal, from seeing things come together is tangible... it's a REAL thing!

So, while I may not like the word 'goal' I will share with you just some of the things I will be working to accomplish in 2010.



This is going to be a grand New Year... I can feel it!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! love goals and i'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. already this organized...you WILL be so accomplished! now, rub off on me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP