Monday, December 21, 2009

Lost city...

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a dear, sweet friend and her family in a new location HERE - a hidden treasure for any photographer. After having only just a few minutes to explore and photograph the family before we lost all possible light, I knew a 2nd trip back was mandatory... too much to see and take in for just one visit.

On the 2nd trip back - which is only 35-40 min from my home - I got to see so much more. This really is a sort of 'lost city'. Abandoned and forgotten yet incredibly rich in our state's history.

Superior, AZ


2 comments:

  1. We should go on more outing to try and unveil little treasures in our state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle where the heck is this? i love it!!!! Hey also i was wondering where that one place was you were telling me about where it is the foundation of the house and some walls but it is not a full house? do you know what im talking about?
    -Dani D

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP