Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Better late than never!

I suppose since we're related I'll let this one slide, but next year I'm putting you on my calendar months ahead of the holidays... 'Lil Miss Procrastinator'!

But seriously, this year is about to close and I'm grateful to be able to end it on a high note with such an awesome family... love you guys to death. I'm sure glad our long drive paid off...







So this wraps up photography sessions for the year... yes, I said YEAR! I am dying for a little break... my kids have gotten to know the back of my head very well - that would be what they see of me as I'm sitting at my desk for hours on end these last few months. I will be ever so grateful for some much needed mommy time with my kiddos, oh and I guess the hubs, too. The other day I saw a home decor wall sign that read 'If the house is clean is must mean the computer is broken.' Ummmm, yeah, I'm gonna need a sign like that... Kelli (aka Miss Lolly Jane), can you get on that... ;-)

But for reals, thank you everyone for all of your wonderful support and comments and good times this year; I hope 2010 brings many more fantastic moments together. And just so you know, I still have some fun projects and lots more photography to post while I'm taking my 'business' hiatus, so don't stray too far... come back and visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP