Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm in love...

...like the kind that makes your heart go pitter-patter, the kind where you can't sleep or eat, even the kind that gets you beaming with excitement for what's in store for the day. Truth be told that this love comes from a special place, a place known to some as B&H Photo and the object of this new found affection lies with this... my new baby!



my very own 5D MarkII... someone pinch me because I have to be dreaming!



Oh wait, ummm yeah, I meant to say that I'm madly in love with this crazy guy! He's kind of more awesome then anything I could attempt to write her on this blog. There is no other Man like him and I do love him to death... especially because he sat long enough in one place so I could play with my new toy. What a trooper... (I know he's gonna hate this, Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP