Friday, October 2, 2009

It's all about the L O V E...

Meet Jamie & Steve... two adorable, easy going, up for anything my kind of people. These guys just recently celebrated their 10th (yep 10th) anniversary so what better way to remember the occasion than to book a Sweetheart Session with me... you know, the FREE one - remember you don't have to be engaged to get in on the action!! They were so fun to shoot and to hang out with... thanks a million guys... you're gorgeous!! Enjoy the sneak peek!

I just love it when my clients come up with a rockin' location idea... I mean, the laundromat... GENIUS! (I've secretly been dreaming of doing a shoot in a laundromat so I about fell outta my chair when Jamie suggested it!)




1 comment:

  1. I thought that session was only for engaged couples?! Count me and Steve in! We need to do a new baby/family/holiday shoot! Let me know when you're free! Our schedule is pretty wide open...

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP