Friday, September 4, 2009

Christmas Cards 2009

I've been grinning from ear to ear lately as I have been working on my latest holiday card creations. I can't stress enough that it's never too early to start planning for the holidays. So, if you're a client of mine don't forget to start thinking about your holiday cards this year and if you're a photographer and would like to purchase these fully layered .psd card templates please e-mail me at michelle@sweetmomentsdesign.com





For Photographers:
You can purchase all three sets (Chic Christmas, Fresh Festivities and Modern Merriment) for $55 or choose your favorite set for only $20.

Almost all colors seen in these templates are editable along with all the text/fonts. E-mail me for details, further questions or to arrange payment.

For Clients:
If there is a design you just LOVE, which I know there will be, let me know and I can give you an estimate on printing. Or, if you want something custom designed just for you and your family I am open to that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had seen these before! Super cute and definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP