Thursday, June 3, 2010

There is a light...

...at the end of this tunnel...I can see it now!

Oh blog, how I've missed you! You've been so good to me; always being there when I need you and never asking for anything in return. I've neglected you and for that I will give myself a much needed time-out! Wake me in a few hours... ;-)

For reals though, I've been extremely busy these last few weeks with shooting, editing, creating, brainstorming, oh and being a mom. My sweet family deserves the biggest gold medal for staying strong and letting me go off and do my thing when I need to... love you guys!

OK, so I wanted to pop in and updated ya'll on my summer schedule. Basically I am taking the month of June OFF... well, we'll see if I stick with it. I have a few personal shoots & projects that I'll be doing, but for the most part I'll be working and preparing for the re-launch in July. I will have limited openings in July & August and then, believe it or not September will kick off the beginning of the fall holiday photo craziness...ooooo, I can't wait!!!

Loves to my peeps!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP