Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh me, oh my!

You ever have those days where your head will literally explode just thinking about your to-do list?? Well, I'm there! I have 3 photo sessions coming up this week, 2 more to finish editing and 1 much anticipated lunch with a gal I have a HUGE girl-crush on... should be fun!

So, I thought I'd pop in to let ya'll know that I haven't fallen off the earth... just yet! Oh, and be sure to stop by early next week for a little sumpthin-sumpthin I've got up my sleeve ;-)

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle! I am so happy that you are so busy! That is great and I hope you tackle yor to-do list with ease and can't wait to hear about your lunch and new happenin's at the meeting.

    ReplyDelete

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP