Sunday, February 7, 2010

Don't get too excited...

I repeat... I AM NOT A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER. I was, however hired to be a 2nd shooter for the first time ever at a wedding a few weeks ago and I had an absolute blast. As you can see my job was uber easy with this beautiful bride and groom and I must say that I even considered for about 3.5 seconds taking on a wedding of my own one day. But then I realized the only part of wedding photography that I absolutely adore is this... the gorgeous portraits that I get to capture of the stunning couple! It's all that other "stuff" that I can totally do without.

This bottom right image has got to be another one of my all-time favorites. The necklace the bride is wearing is one she made herself (make sure to ask me about that funny story ;-) and I just couldn't help myself to try something a little more vintage-inspired with the post process.


So, to the obscene number of requests that have been coming in to do wedding photography... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for even asking me. To me, that is sincerely the biggest compliment I could possibly get. I guess for now I'm more interested in taking some killer, insanely stunning bride/groom portraits so if that's something you want to hire me for... please call me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP