Monday, January 11, 2010

Another installment of...




Sooooo Cool...

First off, I'm gonna have to say showers! Not baby showers, not bridal showers, but regular 'ol rub-a-dub-dub showers. Much of my list today (and well, every idea that I usually have) comes from the time I get to myself in a nice, hot shower. Now, I know what some might say... 'Really, a shower, you pick that as your sooooo cool item'? Yes, yes I did. As a mom of 3.5 year old twins showers can be a scarce thing... sorry big guy!

Next, I'm going with doughnuts! Krispy Kreme to be exact. Last week for my daughter's 7th birthday she wanted me to bring in doughnuts for her class - which I did. When she came home that day she had a backpack full of birthday cards that the kids in her class made for her. One of the cards was from a new little girl in her class and the card read 'I love your donus'. Oh how I love first graders!

Not Cool...
NBC! You should know that I'm a big fan of Conan and I despise all that is Jay Leno - never liked him, never will. He has the worst jokes and an even more horrible delivery. Really, what NBC needs to do is just tank Leno all together... none of this giving him PART of his old time slot back - that's the biggest joke of all. Conan... I will follow you where ever you go!

And just because I'm reminded of it every time I look at my phone, I'm going with that stinkin' iPhone touchscreen glass. I mean really?? 199 bucks to replace?? C'mon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP