Friday, January 16, 2009

A little piece of happiness...

This is my sweet niece and her man... although, Steve, we really need to get you out more... how's the bike?? I will never forget that day for the rest of my life... THANK YOU! You're definitely in the family, sorry!

Love you guys dearly... seriously, Steve, you're a stud! Thanks for lovin' Mal and taking such great care of her... you both deserve the best each other has to offer and I can't wait for what the future holds for you two.

I know you guys were anxious so enjoy the sneak peek!!

OK, totally no pressure, but can't you guys see this pic being a large print or canvas wrap in your home... so gorgeous!






No comments:

Post a Comment

{my contact}

Michelle Herrick
tel: 480/326.4134

{random questions}

{archive}

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP